Google Fiber Webpass Ethernet Cat6 Cabling Installation Instructions
Google Fiber Webpass has completed installing their new equipment in El Mirador and is now ready to provide 1Gig service to our homeowners.
You, as the homeowner, will need to set up an installation appointment with Webpass so they can install new ethernet Cat6 copper cabling to your unit. The installation process will take 60-90 minutes per unit.
There are two ways to set up your installation appointment.
- Call Webpass at 1-800-932-7277 and press option #1.
- Then enter the 5-digit zip code (92118) for the Google Fiber Webpass service address.
- Press #1 acknowledging that the zip code is correct and remain on the line for a representative to assist you.
- Provide your name, address, phone number and email to the Webpass representative.
- Mention that you are signing up to the Association bulk account.
- Schedule an installation appointment with the most convenient time and date for you.
- Go to webpass.net, click on “Sign Up” on the upper right-hand corner.
- Then enter your address, unit #, and zip code (92118) and press continue.
- Under “Pick Your Service Option”, click on the Bulk 1Mbps Gig $0/month and press continue.
- Select the best date and time for you and click Continue.
- You will then need to enter your First and Last name, phone number, and email address.
- Then pick an option under “How did you hear about us?”
- Last step is to confirm that the installation appointment and your information is correct.
- Then click “Yep, that’s right!”
One Free Google Wi-Fi router. (one per unit), can be picked up in the General Manager’s office. You, of course, may use the router that you already have but it may not be compatible with the Webpass network.